The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Internal Battery for Multiplex D1 & D2
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT PART
Installing the Replacement D1/D2 Battery
- Turn off the unit (Power down) and remove power adapter if plugged in
- Locate and remove x6 screws on the rear panel of the Unit:
- Depending on model number and year of production - some units require a Phillips (Cross Head) Screw Driver
- Depending on model number and year of production - some units require a Allan Key (Hex-Bit) sized H2.0 Screw Driver
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to use the correct sized Allan Key (Hex-Bit) Screw Driver or the screws could be stripped with little effort.
- Carefully remover the rear pannel after removing the 6x screws. Take care not re damage any of the attached cables, wires and components.
- Make a note of the following connectors and their orientation:
- LCD Ribbon (White, flat wire) - Conductors facing towards you, blue tab facing away
- Speaker Driver Cable (4 wires into one connector) - Top Left, Notches facing the heat-sink component
- 3-pin Battery Connector (Red, Black and Yellow wires into a 3 - pin connector)
- Carefully disconnect the battery cable followed by the LCD Ribbon and Driver Cable.
- Remove the battery support mount bracket using a Phillips / Cross head screw driver.
- Replace the battery in the same orientation as the old one and resecure it with the support mount bracket and connect the 3-pin connector to the main board.
- Follow steps 5 to 1 in reverse order to reassemble the Unit.
- Rechargeable Internal Battery
- 3 Pin Wire-To-Board Connector
- 8mm x 4mm
What's in the box
Rechargeable Internal Battery