NOTE: This unit not only plays commercial compact discs but also self-complied CD-RW discs. Because of non-standardized format definition/production of CD-R/RW, playback quality & performance is not guaranteed. The Manufacturer is not responsible for the playability of CD-R/RW due to recording conditions such as PC performance, writing software, media properties etc. Do not attach a label or seal to either side of the CD-R/RW disc. It may cause a malfunction.
- Press MODE button to enter CD mode.
- Insert a CD with the label side facing upward.
- Disc information (total number of tracks) will appear on the LCD DISPLAY.
- Press PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON to start playing the CD.
- While playing music, press the PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON to pause playback, press PLAY/PAUSE BUTTON again to resume playing.
- Scroll VOLUME- or VOLUME+ adjust to the desired volume level.
- Press STOP BUTTON to stop playing music.
- To turn off the CD player, press POWER BUTTON.
NOTE: If skipping occurs during CD playback, try turning the volume down. Check the CD to ensure it is not scratched or damaged.
Press PRESET BUTTON is pressed once, you will see REP_ONE on LCD display. The current track will be repeated.
Repeat All Tracks:
Press PRESET BUTTON is pressed twice, you will see REP_ALL on the LCD display. The whole disc will be played continuously. Press PRESET BUTTON is pressed three times, you will see RANDOM on the LCD display. The whole disc will be played randomly.
To Cancel Repeat Function:
Press PRESET BUTTON again to cancel the repeat function.
SKIP AND SEARCH MODE:
PROGRAM PLAY MODE:
- During Play or Pause mode, tap the SKIP FORWARD or SKIP BACKWARD Button to go to the next track or go back to the beginning of the current track.
- During playback, press and hold the SKIP FORWARD or SKIP BACKWARD Buttons to search within the current track with audible high speed playback.
This function allows music tracks to be played in a programmed sequence.
NOTE: Program can only be set in STOP mode.
- Press the PRESET BUTTON once, you would see “P01” blink on the LCD DISPLAY.
- Press the SKIP FORWARD or SKIP BACKWARD BUTTON to select the track to be programmed.
- Press the PRESET BUTTON again to store the selection. The LCD DISPLAY will advance to “02” and flash to prompt for the next track.
- You may repeat steps 2 to 3 to program up to 20 tracks. As soon as you have entered the 20th track, the LCD DISPLAY will automatically show the programmed tracks one by one in their correct sequence starting from the first programmed track. If you wish to program less than 20 tracks, press the PRESET button twice after confirming your last track. At the end of the sequence, “01” will blink on the LCD display, ready to play your first programmed track.
- Press PLAY BUTTON to start the programmed playback. Press the STOP BUTTON to stop playback.
- Programmed tracks will be played through once and then stop. However, you may use the REPEAT function to repeatedly play a certain track (Repeat 1) or all tracks in the program (Repeat All). You may also press SKIP FORWARD BUTTON to go directly to other tracks ahead or use SKIP BACKWARD BUTTON to go back to previous track(s) during program playback.
- To cancel program play, press the STOP BUTTON twice during program playback FOLDER+/10 track + (MP3 CD DISC only):
- Press SCAN once to skip 10 tracks
- Press SCAN and hold 3 second to skip FOLDER